70-412 - Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Audio
R 550.00 ZAR
This course is specifically for participants to gain the knowledge and skills for making the appropriate job role decisions around administering Windows Server 2012 - R2.
This course is designed for Information Technology (IT) professionals, who have Windows Server 2012 operating system knowledge and experience and want to validate the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. This course is part two of a series of courses which validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure into an existing enterprise environment. This exam will validate the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access and data security.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services certification exam.
- Configure Network Load Balancing NLB
- Configure Failover Clustering
- Configure Advanced File Services
- Configure and Optimize Storage
- Implement an Advanced DHCP Solution
- Implement an Advanced DNS Solution
- Deploy and Configure IPAM
- Configure a Forest or a Domain
- Configure Sites
- Manage Active Directory and SYSVOL Replication
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services
- Install and Configure AD Certificate Services
- Manage Certificates
- Configure AD Rights Management Service
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 14-30 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout