70-412 - Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Audio
HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
This course is specifically for participants to gain the knowledge and skills for making the appropriate job role decisions around administering Windows Server 2012 - R2.
This course is designed for Information Technology (IT) professionals, who have Windows Server 2012 operating system knowledge and experience and want to validate the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. This course is part two of a series of courses which validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure into an existing enterprise environment. This exam will validate the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access and data security.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services certification exam.
- Configure Network Load Balancing NLB
- Configure Failover Clustering
- Configure Advanced File Services
- Configure and Optimize Storage
- Implement an Advanced DHCP Solution
- Implement an Advanced DNS Solution
- Deploy and Configure IPAM
- Configure a Forest or a Domain
- Configure Sites
- Manage Active Directory and SYSVOL Replication
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services
- Install and Configure AD Certificate Services
- Manage Certificates
- Configure AD Rights Management Service
Real time Visitor right now