70-414 - Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure 2012 R2 Audio
R 550.00 ZAR
In this course, you will learn how to plan, design, and deploy physical and logical Windows Server 2012 R2 enterprise environments. You will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and implement a highly available, secure infrastructure with focus on Active Directory Federation Service (AD FS), public key infrastructure (PKI), and Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
You will also learn how to plan and deploy virtual machines including self-service and automation of virtual machine deployments as well as planning and implementing a monitoring strategy that includes Microsoft System Center 2012 R2-Operations Manager.This course is specifically for participants to gain the knowledge and skills for making the appropriate job role decisions around administering Windows Server 2012 - R2.
This course is designed for Information Technology (IT) professionals, who have Windows Server 2012 operating system knowledge and experience and want to validate the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. This course is part two of a series of courses which validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure into an existing enterprise environment. This exam will validate the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access and data security.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Plan and implement a server virtualization strategy using System Center 2012
- Plan and implement the network and storage infrastructure required to deploy a virtualized server infrastructure
- Plan and deploy virtual machines on Windows Hyper-V
- Plan and implement a virtualization administration solution by using System Center 2012
- Plan and implement a server monitoring strategy using the Windows Server 2012 tools and using Microsoft System Center 2012 - Operations Manager
- Plan and implement a highly available server infrastructure by using the failover clustering features in Windows Server2012
- Plan and implement a PKI deployment
- Plan and implement a certificate management solution
- Plan and implement an AD FS server deployment and claims aware application access
- Plan and implement Dynamic Access Control, Workplace Join, and Work Folders
- Plan and implement an AD RMS deployment
- Plan and manage AD RMS templates and access
- Plan and implement external access to AD RMS services
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 14-30 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout